To celebrate the launch of Crafttuts+, we're excited to be giving away $300 for one lucky winner to spend on craft goodies! Whether you're in need of new crafty supplies, books, materials, or anything else, this is your chance to win a fantastic prize. Read on to find out how to enter by creating a Pinterest board!
How to Enter
Here are the steps you'll need to follow to enter the competition:
- Follow our Pinterest board
- Re-Pin our competition graphic on your board
- Create a themed Pinterest board called Crafts I Want to Make
- Use the tags #crafttuts+ and #crafttutorials on every pin on this board
- Email a link to your finished board to email@example.com
It's that simple! We're really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing craft projects you'd like to create (and no doubt you'll be seeing some of these pop up on Crafttuts+ soon!)
About the Prize
The prize we're giving away is $300 in cash, to spend however you'd like. We'll be distributing the prize via PayPal to the winner, so you'll need a PayPal account in order to receive the competition prize!
You'll be able to spend your winnings however you'd like — craft materials, books, equipment, or anything else you can imagine. Of course, we'd recommend picking up the supplies you'll need to follow along with all the fantastic tutorials we have planned!
Terms and Conditions
- The winner of the prize will be chosen by the Crafttuts+ editor, based on which Pinterest board is inspiring, creative, and exciting!
- Our decision on the best entry will be final.
- Entries will close at midnight, 7th December.
- The winner will be contacted via email, on or before 10th December.
- We will be publishing links to a selection of our favourite boards on Crafttuts+.
- The prize will be distributed based on cash value — the winner of the competition will be sent US$300 via PayPal. You'll need a PayPal account to accept the prize!
- Envato staff, contractors, and regular writers (anyone who has contributed two or more articles to the Tuts+ network) are not eligible to enter. Sorry!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post