When we first launched Crafttuts+ back in November, we brought you A Brief Guide to Geek Craft. Here, we take a wander through the very best of craft geekery, starting with retro computer games, technology, science and robots, before dipping into the wonderful worlds of Whedon, Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Doctor Who. It's a very geeky Crafttuts+ today. Shiny/ Live long and prosper/ May the Force be with you, etc.
1. Pac Man ukulele (paculele) by Celantano Woodworks.
2. Geeky weaves tutorial by Mini Eco.
3. Space Invaders pop-up card tutorial by Mini Eco.
4. Colourful geometric throw pillows by IamChristinabot.
5. Firefly knitted Jayne Cobb cunning hat by Mimisaurus Knits.
6. Knitted power cord by KnitKnit.
7. Pixel bobby pins by urBunny.
8. Calculator watch bracelet by BraveMoonman.
9. QR code pillow case by Yveborg Design.
10. Gold-plated Power On icon seal stamp by BacktoZero.
11. Super Nintendo pin SNES retro gamer brooch by BraveMoonman.
12. Floppy disk pouches by BraveMoonman.
13. Atom hand-crafted ukulele by Celentano Woodworks.
14. Autobot Transformer hand-crafted ukulele by Celentano Woodworks.
15. Sterling silver dopamine molecule necklace by katgirl86.
16. Hexagon hand embroidered Moleskine by Jorpins Handmade.
17. Wintery nerd rabbit by Cat Rabbit.
18. Sterling silver Serotonin necklace by Kohinoor Jewellery.
19. Science of Love hand-drawn plate by Ink Bandit.
20. Recycled computer parts Darth Vader mask by Gabriel Dishaw.
21. Origami Yoda by I Waste So Much Time.
22. Crocheted Wicket the Ewok by Lucy Ravenscar.
23. Boba Fett crochet hat by Gypsy Street Stuff.
24. Star Wars R2-D2 mini crayons by Extramoneyformommy.
25. Star Wars pillow cases tutorial by For The Boys.
26. Yoda hat and green Lightsaber by Hookin It Forward.
27. Star Wars AT AT amigurumi crochet pattern by Mysterious Cats.
28. Star Wars Darth Vader VS old-school Game Controller by bRainbowshop.
29. Star Wars cuddly Chewbacca softie pattern by Draw Pilgrim.
31. Spock monkey by Sew Woman.
32. Star Trek Spock Christmas ornament by LeaseAPenny.
33. Captain Jean Luc Picard peg doll by Randomly Generated.
34. Star Trek Scotty knitted meerkat by Nifty Knits.
35. Star Trek finger puppets by Juliebell.
36. Mr Spock rubber stamp by Geeknerdology.
37. Star Trek Cross stitch: The Doomed Redshirt, by liciawatkins.
38. Retro robot wooden brooch by Ladybird Likes.
39. Robot family hand-carved stamp by doodlebugdesign.
40. Crochet mushroom hat by AmiAmigos.
41. Mario mushroom baby onesies by The Wishing Elephant.
42. 'Wingardium Leviosa' embroidery hoop art by The Phantom Moon.
43. Harry Potter embroidered wall ornament by Sincerely Micah.
44. Harry Potter house elf amigurumi crochet pattern by quirkeecrochet.
45. Deathly Hallows embroidery hoop art by The Phantom Moon.
46. Potter 'Riddikulus' embroidery pattern by Sew Festive.
47. Buffy the Vampire Slayer embroidery hoop art by Kitschy Stitching.
48. Cylon rubber stamp by Geeknerdology.
49. 'Not All Who Wander Are Lost' embroidered hoop art by From Endor With Love.
50. Gandalf and Frodo peg people by Randomly Generated.
51. Firefly crew wooden peg people by Randomly Generated.
52. Mac Pixel Brooches Set by bRainbowShop.
53. Tangram bird necklace by a bird of play.
54. Tangram triangle necklace by a bird of play.
55. Black Mage Final Fantasy 8bit hand-cut 3D paper craft by willpigg.
56. Link Legend of Zelda 8bit hand cut 3D paper craft by willpigg.
57. Doctor Who Tardis dictionary art print by Tinker Prince.
58. Doctor Who Tenth Doctor shoes by Whisky Foxtrot.
59. Tardis wooden card by Lily Red Feather.
60. Doctor Who TARDIS shoulder bag by Feerie Doll.
Wow! You made it right down to the bottom of the list. Nice one. So tell us, which geek craft is your favourite? Tell us in the comments below.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Crafts & DIY tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post