- 5 Ways to Breathe New Life Into Your Craft PhotosHeidi Adnum12 sharesIf you're sick of the sight of your craft photos, don't fret: there are ways to reinvigorate them. Today we're going to talk about five things you can do that are simple and achievable at home without expensive equipment. Yes, you'll have to re-shoot, and that takes time and effort, but I promise it will be worth it. Read More…
- Get a Free Year on Tuts+
- How to Make Oscar de la Renta Inspired Tassel Earrings
- 70 Fonts for Just $29!
- Make a Wooden Word Cake Topper
- Embroidery Fundamentals: How to Do Couching
- Jewellery Fundamentals: How to Use a Bead Loom
- How to Make a Felted Wool Terrarium
- Students Pay Just $45 for a Year Subscription
- Have Your Photos Ready for a Press Feature With These Five Tips
- Make Your Own Modern Wooden Mail Organizer
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!