- How to Make an Ori-Nui Shibori Wall Hanging
- How to Make Your Own Chalk Paint
- How to Make Shibori Pillow Cases
- Tuts+ Survey Prize Winners
- 5 Handy Photo Styling Tools & Props
- How to Knit a Blanket With Color Blocks
- Crochet Fundamentals: How to Do Tunisian Stitch
- Needle Felting Basics: How to Make a Felted Wool Star
- Make Your Own Scandinavian Style Wooden Christmas Tree
- How to Make Mitered Corners With Your Sewing Machine
- Tell Us What You Think & Win Prizes: Tuts+ Annual Survey 2014
- Compose Great Photos of Your Craft With These 5 TipsHeidi Adnum17 sharesStruggling with composition? Stuck for ideas? Tried everything but nothing's working? Maybe it's time to go back to the basics of composition: orientation, framing, and perspective, along with detail and background selection. I've got these covered in today's tutorial. Read More…
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!