- How to Make Your Own Desktop V-Card Video Lights
- Tuts+ Celebrates 20,000 Free Tutorials!
- How to Make a Simple Wooden Doormat
- How to Upcycle a Simple Picture Frame
- In Memory of Wink
- How to Tunisian Crochet Wash Cloths
- Kids Craft: How to Make Your Own Paper Hand-Puppets
- Create a Block Letter Embroidered Baby Bib
- How to Make a Shibori Envelope Clutch
- How to Make Over a Viennese Chair With Embroidery
- 5 Fundamental Photo Editing Tools to Get to Know
- Embroidery Fundamentals: How to Transfer Patterns
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!