- Students Save 75% on a Yearly Tuts+ Subscription
- How to Make a Crochet Necklace
- Trial a 14 Day Tuts+ Subscription for Free
- How to Make a Wrap-Around Book CoverErica Munoz36 sharesA wrap-around book cover is a functional and beautiful accessory for any book, offering protection while adding a layer of craftsmanship and beauty. It can also turn a set of matching notebooks into the perfect stationary gift. Today I’m going to show you how to build your own wrap-around case for a book. Let’s get started.Read More…
- Make Personalized Enamel Mug Gifts
- How to Knit a Lace Shrug
- Embroidery Fundamentals: Different Types of Thread and How to Use Them
- How to Make a Crochet Basket
- How to Make a Knit Tie
- How to Make a Checkered Shibori Tablecloth
- How to Make a Box Organizer for the Office
- Embroidery Fundamentals: How to Do French Knots
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!
Get weekly updates on new free Crafts & DIY tutorials via email.