- Crochet Fundamentals: How to Do Tunisian Stitch
- Needle Felting Basics: How to Make a Felted Wool Star
- Make Your Own Scandinavian Style Wooden Christmas Tree
- How to Make Mitered Corners With Your Sewing Machine
- Tell Us What You Think & Win Prizes: Tuts+ Annual Survey 2014
- Compose Great Photos of Your Craft With These 5 TipsHeidi Adnum13 sharesStruggling with composition? Stuck for ideas? Tried everything but nothing's working? Maybe it's time to go back to the basics of composition: orientation, framing, and perspective, along with detail and background selection. I've got these covered in today's tutorial. Read More…
- How to Make a Hexagon Display Shelf
- How to Make a No-Sew Shibori Infinity Scarf
- How to Make a BoutonniereKari Morrison22 sharesThe costs of a wedding can really add up, but it is possible to make your own gorgeous Chanel-inspired camellia boutonnieres at home for a fraction of florist prices! In this tutorial I'll take you through the whole process, from printing the pattern right through to fashioning the stem and adding some final flourishes. By the end, you'll have a stylish boutonniere for your next formal event.Read More…
- How to Make a Bar of Felted Soap
- Jewellery Fundamentals: How to Kumihimo Braid
- How to Make a Felted Wool Ball Bunting
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!