- How to Make Your Own Desktop V-Card Video LightsDavid Bode13 shares
- Tuts+ Celebrates 20,000 Free Tutorials!Jordan McNamara390 shares
- How to Make a Simple Wooden Doormat Erin Freuchtel3 shares
- How to Upcycle a Simple Picture FrameErin Freuchtel2 shares
- In Memory of WinkAndrew Blackman137 shares
- How to Tunisian Crochet Wash ClothsWink20 shares
- Kids Craft: How to Make Your Own Paper Hand-PuppetsEleanna Kotsikou15 shares
- Create a Block Letter Embroidered Baby BibMegan Eckman2 shares
- How to Make a Shibori Envelope ClutchEleanna Kotsikou20 shares
- How to Make Over a Viennese Chair With EmbroideryBlackRedDots6 shares
- 5 Fundamental Photo Editing Tools to Get to KnowHeidi Adnum4 shares
- Embroidery Fundamentals: How to Transfer PatternsKari Morrison2 shares
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!