- Get a Free Year on Tuts+
- How to Make Oscar de la Renta Inspired Tassel Earrings
- 70 Fonts for Just $29!
- Make a Wooden Word Cake Topper
- Embroidery Fundamentals: How to Do Couching
- Jewellery Fundamentals: How to Use a Bead Loom
- How to Make a Felted Wool Terrarium
- Students Pay Just $45 for a Year Subscription
- Have Your Photos Ready for a Press Feature With These Five Tips
- Make Your Own Modern Wooden Mail Organizer
- 500 Video Courses on Tuts+
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!