- Make Your Own Modern Wooden Mail Organizer
- 500 Video Courses on Tuts+
- Learn on the Go, With the New Tuts+ Courses Android App
- How to Make a Crochet Flower
- Fundamentals of Wet Felting
- Design an International Women's Day Wall Decal in Adobe Illustrator
- 5 Steps to Taking Great Photos of Your Craft Using Window Light Heidi Adnum25 sharesMake the most of the windows in your home or office by using them to take great photos. Read on to learn how to set up the scene, choose the best time of day to shoot, and control the light. Window light also teaches us a lot about shadows and how to use them to enhance the details, depth and features of our craft. Read More…
- New Opportunity for Freelance Writers at Envato Studio
- How to Make Indigo Dip-Dye Sneakers
- How to Make a Modern Wooden Bird
- Apply to Be the Next Tuts+ Course Producer (Audio/Video Production)!
- Make and Use a Light Tent to Take Great Photos of Your CraftHeidi Adnum21 sharesWhen shooting your craft photos, if finding a good setting and soft lighting around your home or office is a frustration of yours, then a DIY light tent might be a simple solution. Making your own light tent is ideal for the crafter who shoots in a small space, is on a budget or needs to freshen up their photos. Here's how to do it in ten easy steps.Read More…
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!