- How to Make Your Own Desktop V-Card Video Lights
- Tuts+ Celebrates 20,000 Free Tutorials!
- How to Make a Simple Wooden Doormat
- How to Upcycle a Simple Picture Frame
- In Memory of Wink
- How to Tunisian Crochet Wash Cloths
- Kids Craft: How to Make Your Own Paper Hand-Puppets
- Create a Block Letter Embroidered Baby Bib
- How to Make a Shibori Envelope Clutch
- How to Make Over a Viennese Chair With EmbroideryBlackRedDots7 sharesGiving new life to something old and well used is my favourite game. This Viennese café chair replica came together with my new house. It's been lying around for ages until I found the right way to change its life! In this tutorial you will find out how to metamorphose an old chair using some yarn, a spray can and embroidery stitches!Read More…
- 5 Fundamental Photo Editing Tools to Get to KnowHeidi Adnum4 sharesWhen it comes to photo editing, there's no right way to go about it, or even one tool or another that is essential to use each time. There are, however, some fundamental tools that can improve how a photo looks and correct minor mistakes with elements like exposure, colour and composition. Today, we’re going to talk about these fundamental tools and the order they should be applied in.Read More…
- Embroidery Fundamentals: How to Transfer Patterns
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!