- How to Make a BoutonniereKari Morrison17 sharesThe costs of a wedding can really add up, but it is possible to make your own gorgeous Chanel-inspired camellia boutonnieres at home for a fraction of florist prices! In this tutorial I'll take you through the whole process, from printing the pattern right through to fashioning the stem and adding some final flourishes. By the end, you'll have a stylish boutonniere for your next formal event.Read More…
- How to Make a Bar of Felted Soap
- Jewellery Fundamentals: How to Kumihimo Braid
- How to Make a Felted Wool Ball Bunting
- How to Make Wooden Word Art
- Learn How to Double Knit
- Students Save 75% on a Yearly Tuts+ Subscription
- How to Make a Crochet Necklace
- Trial a 14 Day Tuts+ Subscription for Free
- How to Make a Wrap-Around Book CoverErica Munoz44 sharesA wrap-around book cover is a functional and beautiful accessory for any book, offering protection while adding a layer of craftsmanship and beauty. It can also turn a set of matching notebooks into the perfect stationary gift. Today I’m going to show you how to build your own wrap-around case for a book. Let’s get started.Read More…
- Make Personalized Enamel Mug Gifts
- How to Knit a Lace Shrug
- View Learning Guide...
Welcome to Crochet 101, your beginner's guide to crochet. Follow our complete series of crochet fundamentals, with step-by-step tutorials for each crochet stitch and technique. We also demystify the language and abbreviations in crochet patterns and interview a crochet professional (and resident Tuts+ crochet instructor). So pick up those hooks and read on... but most of all, have fun!
- DIY Wedding Projects & Ideas34 PostsView Learning Guide...
Create the wedding of your dreams with our gorgeous DIY bridal projects and wedding ideas. You will save money and give your celebrations a personalised stamp by making your own things for your Big Day - from invitations and place cards to bridal jewellery and your wedding album. Explore our tutorials and get inspired!
- 20 Crafts to Make This Summer20 PostsView Learning Guide...
Summer is the perfect time to get your craft on. Learn how to customise your own T-shirts, make cooling bath and skincare products, or create the ultimate garden party. Or perhaps you'd like to make your own summer skirt or cotton top? Stuck for a cool idea? Be inspired by summer themes, like ice cream, tropical fruit and all things nautical. The (sunny blue) sky's the limit!
Get weekly updates on new free Crafts & DIY tutorials via email.